Get ready for antioxidant-rich berries and cacao, vitamin-packed greens, and heart-healthy coconut oil and seeds—the seemingly varied ingredients come together deliciously.
- 1 1/2 c. organic frozen strawberries (If your fruit isn't frozen, just add some ice cubes)
- 1 c. coconut milk
- 2 large leaves collards, kale, or chard, ribs removed, leaves torn into large pieces
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut nectar, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. chia or hemp seeds
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, coconut milk, greens, cacao powder, coconut nectar, coconut oil, and seeds and purée until smooth. Add more coconut nectar to taste and serve.