Republished with permission of VeloPress from Rocket Fuel: Power-Packed Food for Sports and Adventure by Matthew Kadey, RD. See more recipes at rocketfuelfoods.net.
- 1¼ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1¼ cups tart cherry juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Stir together yogurt, honey, and lime zest. In a separate bowl, stir together cherry juice, lime juice, and mint. Spoon two alternate layers of yogurt and cherry mixture into each popsicle mold. Insert popsicle sticks into the molds and freeze until solid, about 6 hours.
- To unmold the popsicles, run the mold under warm water for a few seconds, being careful not to thaw the pops. Store in the freezer for up to 2 months.