Recipe by Leah Vanderveldt
- For Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- For Noodles:
- 3 medium carrots, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped pitted oil-cured black olives
- Make dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake to combine.
- Make salad: In a medium bowl, combine carrots, chickpeas, cilantro, feta and olives; toss well. Add dressing a spoonful or two at a time, tossing to mix well. Taste and season with additional salt, if desired.