The Whole-Food Snack You’re Seeing All Over Insta
So. Many. Snacks. Sometimes it feels like you need a PhD in nutrition just to pick a good, healthy one.
Ready for a shortcut? Here’s our checklist:
- It should be made from real food—no ingredients you couldn’t identify individually on a store shelf.
- It should have no added sugar, no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives.
- It should be nutritious.
- It should be convenient and easy to take on the go.
- It should come in a variety of flavors.
- It should be delicious and satisfying (duh!).
If you think no snack could do all that, meet our friend RXBAR. You don’t have to read the fine print hidden in the wrinkled part of the label—they list the core ingredients in big, bold type right on the front. And why not: They’re all things your grandma would recognize, like egg whites, dates and nuts. No wonder these bars are all over Instagram.
Along with meeting all of our criteria, RXBARs are also gluten-, soy-, and dairy-free, and available in 12 amazing flavors, including Blueberry, Maple Sea Salt, Coffee Chocolate, Chocolate Sea Salt (our favorite), Peanut Butter, Mixed Berry, and seasonal faves like Pumpkin Spice. They even have a kids line, with smaller bars and kid-friendly flavors like Berry Blast and Chocolate Chip. Doing a Whole 30? You can still have RXBARs. Score.
New customers can get 25% off the best seller pack with code: cleanplates
Good food brings people together. So do good emails.